KP Industries has vast experience in the design, manufacture and integration of automated materials handling and conveyor systems. We have covered hundreds of different applications in a wealth of different industry sectors.
Whether it is for marrying up a gearbox with a chassis in a car production plant, transporting boxes of exam scripts to and from storage or moving vegetables through a processing plant, KP Industries have studied the requirements, liaised with the client and produced effective and efficient solutions which add value for the customer.
NEED A QUOTE?
We’ll call you back
We have a history of adding value in the following industries:
- For car producers, tier 1 and 2 suppliers
- Within the aeroplane production facility and for suppliers
- Providing bespoke systems for key suppliers to train builders
- In warehousing, postal and airport applications
- For crop and produce handling systems, automated growing and agribulk
- Chemical, Mineral and Pharmaceutical
- Systems for handling rigid or flexibly packaged goods
- Handling systems to nuclear standards are part of value proposition
- Handling and processing systems for paper, cardboard and glass
- Food and beverage
- Handling and conveying units for packaged goods
- General Industry
- Handling and conveyor systems in industrial production plants